GET JUNK'D Jewellery Care
Hey, hey hey…we KNOW you like to wear your Get Junk'd jewelry ‘round the clock, but to keep your pieces sparkling clean, we have a few recommendations
- Our metals are of high quality, but water will always find a way to wear away at metal. Water promotes oxidation, so remove your jewelry before you swim, shower, wash dishes, participate in sweat-inducing workouts…you get the idea.
- Be gentle with your jewels: direct contact with chemicals in hairspray, perfume and cosmetics is sticky and icky for jewelry. We are not a fan of harsh jewelry cleansers or cloths with abrasive compounds either.
- Gently buff your jewelry with our polishing cloth to help remove any oils or tarnish.
- Store your jewelry in a zippered baggie or pouch to keep oxygen away from the surfaces or in the original packaging when not in use.
- Wait until all lotion, sunscreen, medicine, and perfume are dry before putting on your jewelry.
- For cleaning, gold filled and silver jewelry can be treated the same way- using a polishing cloth and then gently clean with dish soap and warm water. For some pieces, it may be appropriate to use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean them. When you are not wearing your jewelry, place it in a cloth bag to halt the tarnishing process.
For pieces which are very delicate, please handle with care. Resist the urge to pull on them or twist them. Be the most careful when you are removing them. We all wear them and when handled with care, they will retain their original shape
Reach out to us if you have any questions about taking care of a specific piece of jewelry, we're happy to help!Email us at email@example.com